24 Boxes of Holle Stage 3 (600g)
ONLY $22.99 PER BOX WITH THIS BULK OPTION. EASY TO BUY AND EASY TO USE. SHIPS STRAIGHT FROM EUROPE! BEST EXPIRATION DATES! AUTHENTIC & GENUINE!
Holle Stage 3 is used as of the 10th month. Readily accepted when changing from other milk formulas. Suitable if replacing or in addition to breast milk. Ideal for feeding in a bottle, but also for preparing porridge.
- Suitable After 10 Months Until 2 Years as Part of a Mixed Diet of Bottle Feeds and Weaning.
- Ideal for Bottle Feeding and Preparing Porridge.
- Premium Quality Organic Baby Food.
- Organically Grown Ingredients.
- Milk from Cows Raised on Biodynamic (Demeter Certified) Farms.
- Strictly Adhere to EU Organic Regulations and the Stringent International Demeter Regulations.
- No Painful Dehorning of Cows.
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients (Genetic Engineering).
- No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives - No Exception.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors.
- Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production.
- Highest Standards of Animal Welfare.
The milk used in Holle formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All of the farms strictly adhere to European Union (EU) organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Organic starch and maltodextrin are derived from corn that makes the formula creamy and filling. The remaining ingredients are essential vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
Freshest lots available on the market!
Expiration dates are far into the future!
Quick turnaround! Shipped straight from the farms in Germany!
Backed by the largest and most trusted American seller!
Compared to American formulas, these formulas are on average about $0.02 more per gram (depending on the brand - remember to compare the ingredients and weight, not just the price). But that is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest and best option for your baby.