18 Tins of HiPP Dutch Stage 3 (900g)
ONLY $33.99 PER TIN WITH THIS BULK OPTION. EASY TO BUY AND EASY TO USE. SHIPS STRAIGHT FROM EUROPE! BEST EXPIRATION DATES! AUTHENTIC & GENUINE!
HiPP 3 is a standard growth milk that has been entirely tailored to meet the specific nutritional requirements of infants from 12 months upwards and contains a unique combination of GOS fibres, natural lactic acid bacteria, omega 3, iron and vitamin D.
- From 12 Months / 1 Year Onward.
- Modeled After Natural Breast Milk.
- GOS (Obtained from Lactose).
- Natural Lactic Acid Cultures.
- ALA (Omega 3).
- Vitamins A, C and D.
- Designed for a Healthy Development.
- Adapted to the Special Dietary Needs and Nutritional Requirements of Babies.
- Carefully Chosen Organic Ingredients and a Unique Combination of Valuable Ingredients.
- Light Digestible Starch for Softer Stool.
- Strictly Controlled Top Quality Ingredients that Exceed Legal Requirements.
- Quality Tests from Raw Materials to the Final Product Guarantee Maximum Safety.
What is different about this Netherlands HiPP?
It comes in a tin container so it makes for better storage! You also get 900g of baby formula compared to the 600g German Version and 800g UK Version! That means more for your money!
Freshest lots available on the market!
Expiration dates are far into the future!
Quick turnaround! Shipped straight from the farms in Germany!
Backed by the largest and most trusted American seller!
Compared to American formulas, these formulas are on average about $0.02 more per gram (depending on the brand - remember to compare the ingredients and weight, not just the price). But that is nothing in exchange for choosing the healthiest and best option for your baby.
Please understand these tins are not made of actual metal and when being shipped they dent easily. There is nothing we can do about this. Tins are shipped in new condition. During transit they are likely to dent. They are 100% safe to consume. Here is a statement by HiPP concerning the safety of a dented tin. “All the tins are made of organic carton and do NOT carry any foil or metal parts inside the tins. Therefore there is no harm in dented tins for the milk product itself. Common sense is when a tin is completely smashed and the milk has been in contact with other products we would recommend not to use it (Hygienic / Food safety reasons)." If for any reason this is a problem, please order a different product in a box.